The Sales Team:
As part of our Business Development team, You’ll be a surrounded by a dynamic bunch of young, entrepreneurial & high-performing colleagues that drive solid business development cases, backed up by a great understanding of the tech space on a global level.
We’re looking for an energetic sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide appropriate solutions for every customer in order to drive revenue growth, and add new customers.
As a Sales Associate, You’ll:
- Support the Sales Manager to demo and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through phone, email as required.
- Solve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Assist the Sales manager to Achieve sales targets and outcomes.
- Collaborate with team members and other departments
- Generate reports on new sales, target achievements, issues to the management.
- Get feedback and improve constantly.
As a Sales Associate, You’ll have:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Fluency in MS Office
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Familiarity with CRMs practices.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Our application and interview process:
Our interview process consists of an initial phone call followed by a technical challenge. If successful, we would then invite you for an on-site interview where you will demonstrate your thinking ability as well as your skills and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.